So it seems most guides are out dated

I am trying so hard to get up my own dedicated server on my computer, but I run into the problem of the sever nullrender is not correct even after I directly copied and pasted what it said to do on the final steps on the guide. Im trying to use a pre-existing world, but the cluster token there doesn't work, and when I try to do the thing where  I go into my klei profile and games to make a new server the same thing happens. I just need some help here. 

On 1/2/2021 at 12:40 AM, Ali Bun said:

I am trying so hard to get up my own dedicated server on my computer, but I run into the problem of the sever nullrender is not correct even after I directly copied and pasted what it said to do on the final steps on the guide. Im trying to use a pre-existing world, but the cluster token there doesn't work, and when I try to do the thing where  I go into my klei profile and games to make a new server the same thing happens. I just need some help here. 

Check out later pages of the "Quick setup guide for dedicated servers" thread, you might find your solution there.

Archived