Why is PS4 the ONLY system with Split Screen Multiplayer?

It makes no sense, why isn't there split screen multiplayer on the Nintendo Switch? Why hasn't the feature ever been patched into the PC version or even sold as a DLC for PC players?

The default response the community seems to give is

Just buy multiple computers and multiple copies of the game and have a room built onto the apartment you're renting so that you'll have room to play LAN, or use the massive amounts of money this argument presumes you have buy controlling shares of the company and get it done that way

or

There's this convoluted mod for PC that lacks key features such as crafting and requires one of the players to fool with cumbersome keyboard controls

or

Ewww why would you want to play split screen on a PC or a Switch I have no friends or family that I ever see in person who play games so the idea that anyone would want local multiplayer is alien to me

or

Hey if you have a $3000 Super Computer and multiple copies of Don't Starve Together you can do some convoluted multi-boxxing to play splitscreen via LAN, you just have to accept horrible aspect ratios or have essential parts of the interface cut off because the game wasn't designed for it, so you see split screen isn't needed

If your response sounds like any of the above you're a terrible person and you should feel bad about it.

11 hours ago, Scrubby Spammer said:

It makes no sense, why isn't there split screen multiplayer on the Nintendo Switch? Why hasn't the feature ever been patched into the PC version or even sold as a DLC for PC players?

Because it's hard to code.

Not to mention nintendo switch not even having DST.
DST's controls clump basically a half of the keyboard, including a mouse.

a couple of those examples are bad but not all of them also you shouldn't tell someone to feel bad just because of an answer they give,thats just rude

also im pretty sure xbox has split screen 

On 12/29/2020 at 2:10 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

Not to mention nintendo switch not even having DST.

oh yeah your right,then why the hell does thread exist then?

also this thread(which shouldn't really exist)should be in the Don't starve together forum 

hope you have a good day or night wherever you are in the world

i really wanna say a tubbo quote right now so i will

I LIKE DA BEE

Archived