No Clockworks in My Cave

me & my friends seem cant find a single clockwork in the caves. i've re-generate the caves 4 times, and still no clockworks when we were looking for them & when i use the c_countprefabs(), it says that we have 0 clockworks on the cave (i've tried "bishop", "rook" & "knight")

i've also tried with different settings (changing 'chess' to 'often' in leveldataoverride.lua) and made the cave size smaller. but still no clockworks

we use l*n*de dedicated hosting.

settings: https://filebin.net/58qmlaysrdl9cqzn (i only change the uploaded file name not the actualy file on my server)

When entering the c_countprefabs() make sure that you have the infamous "Remote: " in front of the console input, as otherwise you are running it on the client, which doesn't do much. (It's toggled by preessing "ctrl").

Otherwise make sure that there's no mod interfering with the world gen. (I'm too lazy to look through your mods rn.)

5 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

When entering the c_countprefabs() make sure that you have the infamous "Remote: " in front of the console input, as otherwise you are running it on the client, which doesn't do much. (It's toggled by preessing "ctrl").

Otherwise make sure that there's no mod interfering with the world gen. (I'm too lazy to look through your mods rn.)

i did run the c_countprefabs from putty bcs when i do this command on my DST client, the console window pops off when i hit enter & show nothing

i already tried running the server with no mods at all, and still no clockworks on the c_countprefabs

appreciate the idea :D

Archived