Sort by Asteroid

I am very new to ONI and only started playing 2 days before the DLC came out. I LOVE the DLC. I think it was a perfect game changer and cannot get enough of it. (220 hours total since getting this game). But I am such a NOOB! and I also tend to be very very forgetful. So unless I wish to write down information on a notepad, which isn't my way, I cannot keep all my dupes straight. I have no clue who is where and living when and what bed. I have no idea what resources I have on which planetoid. I'll queue a big build and find it was in the wrong stone type and have to rush over these from another planetoid. That is fine. Mainly I just wish to know which Dupe is where so I can train them and schedule them accordingly.  Having tabs or a division like in their health tab would be awesome. I might just be missing the button however to do this. 

They might be working on more of this in the future, but keeping dupes separated in various screens we're used to is definately something that is there.

If you look at the skill tree, there are arrows on the top of the dupe list to sort in diferent ways - the main name triangle sorter lets group them by asteroid.  In the priorities screen, you get the same grouping. 

Schedules need a bit of a change, as it not necessarily show you on what asteroid they are. What I did for this was name the schedule based on the asteroid, ex 'Planet XYZ - Day Shift'.

Also remember to switch your traveling dupes to have a bed for them on the destination, which means it's always good to have spare beds lying around for dupes that are in transit.

Archived