Late game loot ideas

I saw discussions that some bosses loot drop is not worth the effort. Some suggestions were like "I would fight it if the boss would drop some cool combat gear". But cooler and cooler gear would lead to power creep and would make simpler items worthless. Instead I had few ideas for more mundane items:
1) items to speed up routine actions. I'd like to get some perks from other characters: Winona`s faster building time, faster cooking on fire (as Willow, Warly and Walter do). Something to speed up item pick up (maybe upgrade to walking cane?). A sickle to speed up twigs, grass, reeds gathering?
2) some recipes that will allow to make regular items cheaper/from other or more affordable resources. As an example, I'd like to get craftable reskin of tentacle spike (maybe it can use hound's teeth? They keep piling in my chests).

5 hours ago, Akomis said:

1) items to speed up routine actions. I'd like to get some perks from other characters: Winona`s faster building time, faster cooking on fire (as Willow, Warly and Walter do). Something to speed up item pick up (maybe upgrade to walking cane?). A sickle to speed up twigs, grass, reeds gathering?

It would be super nice to add some lazy forager from bosses or something like scythe to easy pick-up grass or twigs. Ancient guardian; Malbatros; Dragonfly and Klaus give useful loot other bosses drops combat-related things - mostly

6 hours ago, Akomis said:

2) some recipes that will allow to make regular items cheaper/from other or more affordable resources. As an example, I'd like to get craftable reskin of tentacle spike (maybe it can use hound's teeth? They keep piling in my chests).

I would like to make "grinding" resources easyer rather than this.

Archived