Custom perk: How to make a cap for craftable items per day?

Have a good day, everyone!

I'm thinking about creating a Djinn custom character. His main feature would be that he could craft any item from the crafting tab at any time, but only three times per day.

This sounds great in theory, but as far as I know, there are no similar perks in the game, so I don't know where should I start my research.

Could you point me to the right direction? I take concrete coding lines too :)

I'm not totally new to coding (this would be my 4th character), but I'm not that expert either.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, I know it has been a while but, what did you do about this? Were you able to do it or something similar maybe? I am like really really new to modding(all I know is to change values or maybe some of the existing features-like turning false's to true's :'D) but I really want to create a character with different mechanics yet I am unable to find how to do so without diving deep into the game's folders. I know asking these are laziness, but it's not just that, I am also dumb. I just tried to copy paste a feature I found in the game's files and the game didn't even understand it so just ignored it and didn't even crash I guess :D

16 hours ago, kump11r said:

Sorry, I know it has been a while but, what did you do about this? Were you able to do it or something similar maybe? I am like really really new to modding(all I know is to change values or maybe some of the existing features-like turning false's to true's :'D) but I really want to create a character with different mechanics yet I am unable to find how to do so without diving deep into the game's folders. I know asking these are laziness, but it's not just that, I am also dumb. I just tried to copy paste a feature I found in the game's files and the game didn't even understand it so just ignored it and didn't even crash I guess :D

Hello! You can open the code for other mods and see how they work, as well as look for things similar to what you want to do in the game files.