I just need help making and fixing my custom character DST

Hi, I am v e r y new to the modding scene and I still don't exactly know what I am doing. I followed this tutorial Don't Starve/Together custom character installation - YouTube to try and make my own character. I followed every step but, it won't let me set up a dedicated server with the mod installed. Here's a screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199088337461/screenshots/. Another thing is that every time I try and boot up the game it creates another ghost_esctemplate_build.zip in my character's anim folder and I don't know what to do to fix it. So yeah, I would like some help. I would preferably do it over a discord call with me sharing my screen or something because that's usually the best way for me to grasp an understanding of what I'm doing. I also do not have any custom sprites yet and I would like to know what the best tool or app to either trace over the parts from that video.

The character that I am making btw will not have any forearms, legs, and a mouth. I'm essentially making the Auditor from Krinkles' Madness Combat series as my first character. Also, how do I add my own custom starting item with my character and can I add effects to my character? I really want to try and make or port the fire effect the character has from the animations into the game. How would that work?

Edited by An Actual Ghoul

Hey, I know no-one has replied to this before but if you found another app that we can use besides Spriter or you found a way to run it, I would love to hear about it. I'm also very new to the whole modding concept and I'm trying to understand more.