How does klei reply to support requests? Im worried about my save with a krampus sack and a relatively large base.

My save file just recently stopped working when i entered a cave, it just displayed that don't starve has no storage left, this happened on a file with mods subscribed, but not turned on, i have seen multiple users with this issue however, the solutions that worked for them aren't working for my save, i just gave in and sent a support request (i didn't want to bother the devs if i could have fixed it myself, but i don't think i can fix it myself) i send one before but i had not properly delivered the save files, so i had to make another request to my dismay. Is anyone aware of how i can ask the devs of how i will be contacted and if/when my issue can be solved? I don't want to bother the devs too much.

Hey there, per our initial email response, if you email support, and respond directly to the FAQ auto reply to confirm that you need further assistance, we will get back to you within 24-48 hours depending support load. Checking our records, it looks like you had sent an entirely new support ticket with the files instead. That said, we found your ticket and have sent over a reply to your support request.

Thanks! I sent the new file because i was worried that it would make the task harder for the devs, I think i might have missed the original response, sorry for an issues caused.

I cannot see the reply on the request with my zipped save file, thus i am unable to see or understand what to reply with

Screenshot_2020-12-03-16-27-58-567_com.android.chrome.png

Archived