Please add more gifting to the store

I can make my request very quick and simple.  All I would like is the ability to gift friends some skins for their birthdays or certain other events.  I've noticed that I can only do this with some very specific packs, but I can't do it for any of the ones I want to give them.  For example; I have a friend that loves to play Wendy, but I can't buy them any of the Wendy skin packs or bundles.  Is there something I'm missing maybe, or is my request to implement a gifting system valid?  I hope to get some feedback on this, and either way I want to say that I love the game in all aspects (especially the art style).

While i get what you mean, you may want to know, if you don't already, that DST has a deep steam market, aka alot of non weavable stuff can be bought from other players on the steam market and that can be gifted; i know you were talking about the ingame shop one, but i think the market has you covered for now (keep in mind tho that collector pieces such as the GoH skins can be pricy)

Archived