At 98 cycles in, I am quite happy with the DLC.

The starting asteroid is quite friendly in my opinion. The new mud mechanics and accompanying building are welcome additions. There is a lot of locked away water on the map!

Cold is no big deal in the game for the most part.

The plug slugs are straight phenomenal. Tame or wild, love them!

The addition of the dirty lungs from PO and irritation from chlorine is neat. Like others have mentioned, O2 masks need work.

The rocket rework is neat but is a little wonky. I could not figure out the trailblazer mod for longer than i would have liked lol. It seems odd that it would send your pilot, leaving the rocket unmanned. Rocket heads home fine thankfully. Also mentioned by others, sugar engine seems underpowered for extra resource requirement. More to be seen as development continues!

The new asteroid attached by warp felt like terra mostly. I did not go crazy exploring here. The asteroid you must rocket to is there but has some unimplemented features. Managing multiple colonies is complicated but feels good. Remembering to switch construction resource is my biggest hang up. 

Attached are screen shots of each asteroid!

start.jpg

warp pipe.jpg

rocket.jpg

Archived