make algae aggressive

algae is almost indispensable, and has no spawn, no origination. This proposal is too make algae aggressive. Like slime it infects touching tiles, then converts them to algae. Over time will convert most things, except metal(Or spoils them, turning to sulfur at 1/2 mass, or lime, etc). And additionally, if stored in water it will reform in a tile. And begin expanding again. :)

On 11/25/2020 at 7:22 AM, Lbphero said:

reminds me of wheres my water

I had not heard of the game...

I've never been a big fan of 'Horror' movies. This is not exactly a horror movie, but when I saw it I was horrified. It is one of the most unsettling things I've ever seen in my adult life. It possibly troubled me more than the Zombie/B-17 Bomber story in Heavy Metal at age 10..unsupervised and unaccompanied one night on HBO in 1980's. This movie sticks with me as one of the most terribly good horrible movies I want too watch. It is almost my limit for getting freaked out. I've not watched it in awhile, not sure how dated now. But, it comes and goes in my memory as conversations cross it. I highly recommend it for anyone who likes skin-crawly movies. I thought it was one of the best 'horror' flicks I have ever seen. I still find it unnerving in thought.

And admittedly, it feels somewhat like watching, 'Final Destination', when I play ONI. Another very good, not so 'horror' movie.

'The Ruins'

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963794/

Archived