Need help with a few console commands

So I've recently started a world that isn't really meant for survival but rather just building stuff and messing around with creative and console commands. The thing is though, I've been trying to find a few that are actually fun instead of the regular "Set your damage and health to 25000!!! Also creative mode!!" that are mentioned in every console command guide out there

I'm trying to do something in the server and I want to know a few commands to do things such as:

Switch between each and every single one of Wormwood's bloom states without the season being spring

Playing in-game music in an area or in a way that all players hear it(If that's even possible?)

And one last thing, would it be possible to make wormholes that have absolutely no sanity drain? If not, what is a good way to let players teleport from one location to another without me having to constantly teleport them, also without losing sanity each time?

And if you'd like, you can tell me other fun commands to mess with and I'll make sure to try them out

Thanks in advance!

6 minutes ago, Ninya Bonnibel said:

And one last thing, would it be possible to make wormholes that have absolutely no sanity drain? If not, what is a good way to let players teleport from one location to another without me having to constantly teleport them, also without losing sanity each time?

Hover with your mouse above the wormhole and use the following console command:

obj = TheInput:GetWorldEntityUnderMouse() obj.disable_sanity_drain = true obj.components.teleporter.targetTeleporter.disable_sanity_drain = true

That should disable the sanity drain on the selected wormwhole and on the wormhole on the other side.

Archived