People for a new Dedicated Server

Hello everyone,

I'm kinda new to the game, I downloaded it like a month ago, but I've been testing and whatnot by myself and with a friend, but mainly myself. I decided to start a Dedicated Server, and it's been doing well. Now i want to start a new one but with more people to test it out and play along. Experienced patient people or new people are welcome. I included some mods to make it all more casual, although you can give me feedback on removing some or adding whatever, testing or so. We can play around with the options.  ╮(─▽─)╭. 

I try to have it on 24/7 (unless requires updating). We can even join discord (English/Spanish)~

Meanwhile, you can join in "CarratSS FTW"  c: 

I'd love to join that server! And considering you want to do bosses, you might want to know that my first ever deerclops attempt was completed without armor or healables, all because I forgot I had my backpack on. I was hit ONCE in that entire fight. I'm in for any bosses, any time.

On 11/14/2020 at 6:42 AM, J Man Gaming said:

I'd love to join that server! And considering you want to do bosses, you might want to know that my first ever deerclops attempt was completed without armor or healables, all because I forgot I had my backpack on. I was hit ONCE in that entire fight. I'm in for any bosses, any time.

Sure, nice story btw. Didn't know a lot when i got to face my first deerclops, so i died a lot of times :,v, but i somehow made it at the end.

I have some mods in this server to keep it casual, but it still needs the strategies and all to get to those big guys, feel free to join anytime :D 

Archived