[Solved-ish] A bit of help with an animation

So I've done some digging around and poking at this and that, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Over here, I'm trying to finish up an update for a mod of mine, I'm pretty sure I can figure out most other things but something that I can't seem to figure out is how to get the firepit_firebird_puff_fx to play over my character when he transforms from one state to another. 

I don't want to change anything about the animation, and I'd want it to start where I am so I assume I'd want to get it to call the character's location to start there (at his feet). I would have just made this update there but considering this issue itself might be something someone else would want to look at, I decided to make a new thread so that it's not lost in my other thread.
Some things that I looked at in hopes that I'd be able to figure it out are:
Wortox's portal-jump, though that was located specifically in his Portal_FX
This comment
The Wes-Enemy wave event
Update:
So while I wasn't able to get the animation I wanted, I at least got the cloud puff to work which solves the conundrum I had.

Edited by WesisBless
update

image.png.a0decf96f6cca3bba13357bbb566dd4d.png

inst.form = "first"
--first
inst.form = "second"
--second
inst.form = "third"
--third

Shouldn't the ,isinthirdform = false, in back to normal 

wouldn't it be easier to have the state of each form in a single variable so you don't have to reset each one but just replace one

SpawnPrefab("prefab_name").Transform:SetPosition(inst.Transform:GetWorldPosition())

I'm not sure what you're saying but if you want to spawn something you just gotta do this if you want it at your location.
if the animation is weird it could just be how the animation is, like how projectiles seems to be above the floor i think

also you should probably have the change in form function happen when you load in or something so it can apply the form when you join

8 hours ago, thomas4846 said:

wouldn't it be easier to have the state of each form in a single variable so you don't have to reset each one but just replace one

You were correct about the 'false' thing, didn't seem to cause any issues before but I added it just in case. As for what you're saying here... I'm not 100% certain, given that I got the code from this post, just jury-rigged it so I could get a third form in there.

As for the 'spawn prefab', I could probably clarify myself a little.
2013831882_unknown(1).png.4dedabb4322ee6178d387711f22c6f32.png
 That animation there, the firebird, that's what I'm wanting. It's a in-game animation that plays, so I went looking for the proper files relating to it in the game files. I found where the FX file is, but I wasn't sure what all I'd need to get it to play when he transforms. Thanks for helping!