Enemy lock

Pelser

I been playing this game for a long time and one thing I despise is the lock on Xbox one. I have beaten every other boss in the game but the one I cannot beat is the fuel weaver. The reason why I cannot bet him is because every time I get to his second phase when he heals it is impossible to kill 80% of the woven shadows and the hands that spawn in. I am insane by the way and I have enough gear to kill him but it is almost impossible to kill the 6 hands fast enough while not being able to hit most of the little souls that spawn. He also usually has a hand right next to him which is very hard to hit as the game locks on to the fuel weaver until he heals and undoes all the damage you dealt even if I am able to get all the hands the amount of woven shadows that get close to the the fuel weaver are impossible to hit. This has been a mayor road block for me as now I can’t technically beat the game all I am asking is for a solution for the lock on system or a simple fix which is to make the fuel weaver not targetable from attacks when his shield is active but when it’s down he is. With out this the fight is almost infinite and way harder that the steam version of dst.

if were talking about the enemy lock yeah it really needs some improvements. the target lock also sucks when it comes to crab king 

but if you wanna kill ancient fuelweaver (without really cheesing)you can always use furious chimera`s wendy method to kill ancient fuelweaver. heres a link to his thread about it 

or you can watch don giani`s video which showcases it quite well 

hope i helped a bit 

Thanks for the help I will use my celestial portal to change to Wendy and use this fight cause I’m a Wigfrid player and my world is mostly meat farms for her. All I need is to farm pipspooks and make the potions ,this should be easy cause I have triple the gear while trying to do this as Wigfrid and I forgot about the nightmare creature cheese which would make the fight easier, thanks for bringing this to my attention I will attempt it this week  and while hopefully retaining my sanity in real life 

1 hour ago, Pelser said:

Thanks for the help I will use my celestial portal to change to Wendy and use this fight cause I’m a Wigfrid player and my world is mostly meat farms for her. All I need is to farm pipspooks and make the potions ,this should be easy cause I have triple the gear while trying to do this as Wigfrid and I forgot about the nightmare creature cheese which would make the fight easier, thanks for bringing this to my attention I will attempt it this week  and while hopefully retaining my sanity in real life 

well bad news the nightmare creature cheese is finally patched which mean youre gonna have to prepare some sanity food or a bee queen crown or at least something to keep the nightmare creatures away 

(while i am happy they patched the bug now ancient fuelweaver is gonna be a lot harder. i personally recommend wearing a a bee queen crown than when hes about to attack just switch to your thulecite crown/football helmet and then when hes done with his attack just switch back to the bee queen crown. while granted this is gonna make the fight a LOT harder i think its for the best that klei fixed the nightmare creature bug)

(oh yeah and bring a insanity amulet)

hope i helped 

k bye

Archived