Can you still get a steam copy if you buy on Epic?

I got the game today on the Epic store because I had a coupon. Then after I saw that you could get the Steam version by linking you Epic+steam+Klei account. So I did that and played the game a bit but my account shows my epic ownership as "Unknown Status". Is the offer over to get the steam version? Or is it just not showing up for me?

This should still apply. There was a temporary issue with the process which has now been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For now, please ensure that you log into https://accounts.klei.com/ using your Epic Games login information. Then while logged in, launch Epic Games Launcher to start and install Griftlands on Epic (and maybe play for a few minutes) This will inform and confirm on our servers that you own the game on that account.

From there, follow the rest of the steps in our how-to guide, and you should be able to get your copy on Steam. If the issue persists, please let us know.

Archived