Griftlands card/mission data files

Hi all,

I'm currently working on the wiki for the game, but I've found that entering card data is very slow due to the great number of cards. I've developed a script to help form the wiki pages automatically, but it still requires manual entry of card data. I was wondering, would it be at all possible to get a plaintext file of the card data (txt/json/yaml etc)? It would help speed up the process a ton.If that sort of data is available for any other elements of the game e.g. missions, that would also be greatly appreciated

• Developer

Available in the next experimental build, I made a change so that one of our internal export functions will be able to save file output even in a production build.

To try it out, run in the game with the --debug command line, bring down the console with CTRL+~, and type c_export_cards().  In your settings folder where your saves reside (hunt around in %APPDATA%/Klei/Griftlands) you should see a cards.csv with some card data.

This might not give all the data you want, or in a preferable format, but I thought it's worth a try.  The other solution is to make a mod to do this, which would be pretty easy.  In the mod forum I can give types to anyone who wants to try.

Archived