Hi again, wanted to give some ideas for QoL update, hope you find some of them useful :)

● Craftable Sea Stacks would be good thing in the game, for those who wants to plant Sea Weed Starters closer to base. I know there is plenty of sea stacks in ocean, but if there is many like me who cleared all ocean of them, it could be very useful! Also I want to remind that after you kill Sea Weed , old sea stacks dont have minimap icon.

● Birds in bird cage need to survive without feeding longer, if I corect they survive only up to 7 days? 1) Every 100 days survived, bird in bircage gets one extra day and can survive total 20 days. 2) When you feed bird, each food item he eats gives him one extra day to live and can survive up to 20 days without feeding again.

● I already sugested this idea days ago, but I write one more time :) 1% chance that birds, koalafants and maybe other animals aswell, has a chance to look diferent or have diferent color.

● Sticks, Grass and Rot needs Sink Timer, my ocean is full of them and it bothers me that I cant pick all up :(

● From 3 angles you can place gates perfectly, but from one side they are not in line.

● Raised talbirds (by player) should make their own nests when they growing up in final form. I remember in my old world was only 1 tallbird nest or two cant remember, but meteorites destroyed them and all tallbirds was extinct.

● Winona can upgrade walls much faster (I already writed this suggestion while ago)

● Wolfgang can move with statues much faster when mighty!

● Long time Ago I noticed that slurper belt has no effect when slurper is at your head and drains your hunger.

I had more suggestions, but for now can't remember all. Maybe later I do part 2 QoL suggestions

Archived