Willow's another (hopefully now functional) rework

Willow is a fun character, having a massive teddy bear bodyguarding you for some time is fun stuff, but she is still missing something that coulld define her as the "firestarter" character.

she has the fire immunity, which is rather rare to come across, However, if you want willow to burn forests (which has a potential to be a good fighting technique, and if you dont, well, there's not really much of a point to have it in my opinion), you should make sure it is at least effective. What i would suggest is her flames (of flames in general) to do either higher damage, more time to be burning and a higher chance or a wider range, where the flames can set you on fire.

willow to me is a glass cannon character, you mess something up, and instead of a safe fiery haven, you have your whole house burned down, and i like that kind of idea, it makes people look at the game differently, with a unique playstyle, and a unique strategy to fight things, all she needs is to have her flames mean something, and not just destroy property (hence i think the griefer character).

all i have here is a suggestion, you dont have to take all in, or anything in particular. i am just pointin out some flaws i see in that good-potential character.

i expect some feedback about this message from other members aswell, just so it can become real with even less flaws, than if it had when i posted this topic

glass cannon because how she can be used, and how she can interact with the enviroment (burning forests down, etc.)

and players that play her in multiplayer tend to get kicked most of the time, so i am quite glad someone sees her not being bad.
she is still really missing her "firestarter" attribute that she was designed to have, and making her fire immunity quite useless

28 minutes ago, sirrNaDE said:

glass cannon because how she can be used, and how she can interact with the enviroment (burning forests down, etc.)

and players that play her in multiplayer tend to get kicked most of the time, so i am quite glad someone sees her not being bad.
she is still really missing her "firestarter" attribute that she was designed to have, and making her fire immunity quite useless

her fire inmunity isnt useless when you can burn a tree, stand inside of the fire and hit enemy that cant touch you because of the fire. So usefull against hounds

you can always bring a torch with you and hit with it between dark swords hits to increase the dps without worring about being damaged by fire and also increasing your sanity

willow is one of the most balanced characters

glass cannon means that a character is weak but deals a lot of damage. Willow is not a glass cannon and less if we take in count that she has a body guard with 3k hp

Spoiler

The Glass Cannon is characterized by insane attack power coupled with pathetic defensive ability. Occasionally referred to as a Glass Dragon, Glass Cannons are prevalent in RPGs and fighting games, as the cast needs to be big enough that "takes hits like a chump" becomes a viable character trait.

3 hours ago, sirrNaDE said:

yeah, nevermind, i guess i used the glass cannon wrong. but still, i am starting to see how bad of an idea i got there. thanks for the proper explanation, guess this thread can get closed now

having more damage with torches, fire staffs and fire darts could fit, dont get me wrong

Archived