Offline Splitscreen Map sharing

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to make it so that split screen offline players on console (ps4 for me) can see each other on their maps and share one map. Is this possible? If not, can I recommend that? I find two separately created maps for people playing right next to eachother kinda unnecessary.

Anyway thanks for hearing me out and keep up the awesome work with this game!

On 7/10/2020 at 10:41 PM, Deadbones23 said:

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to make it so that split screen offline players on console (ps4 for me) can see each other on their maps and share one map. Is this possible? If not, can I recommend that? I find two separately created maps for people playing right next to eachother kinda unnecessary.

Anyway thanks for hearing me out and keep up the awesome work with this game!

From what I remember: make a cartographers desk, use a jet feather pen and papyrus to craft a map scroll. Give it to a player, when they learn it they now have your entire map. As for tracking, a compass in your inventory should display your location to the other player. Or an ignited flare. A moon orb/gem socket would also work.

Archived