How to save mods settings for transfer ?

Hello, I will reinstall everything and I'd like to save the settings of my mods somewhere in order to transfer them back later.

I tried looking inside 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods

but I didn't find the settings files.

Thanks for helping !

Configurations are saved specifically for each world when you create one. If you want to save the settings from one world, or if they're all the same, you should find the settings in a file called modoverrides.lua in user\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\254404980\Cluster_1\Master\modoverrides.lua where the cluster number is the slot used in the "Host" screen.

Server mods have their own file for each server since they can actually alter the world. However client mods only apply to users and the world doesn't need to know about them. I've never had to move these settings before since they're the same for every world you enter, but you might find them here: user\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\254404980\client_save\mod_config_data

Edited by rawii22
  • Thanks 1

I didn't have any file under Cluster_X folder and subfolders (probably because I don't host any server, I'm mostly talking about client mods), but I had the files in client_save like you said

Thanks a lot !