I don't know where to do this please help

Help :c My server got restarted... I was playing with some friends and everything was right and good, but today when i tried to open the server again (it was allright, the "days survived" counter right too) It restarted to day 1 along with our base and progress and everything else. i don't know what to do and i am honestly on the verge of crying right now. 

I'm not really good with this servery stuff (someone else'll come and say something more helpful soon), but I just wanna come and say that you shouldn't let this get you down bud. Sometimes things like this happen. I hope you can find a way to get your world back to normal.

I think it’s a bug with Walter.. my would wiped its progress the other day too after 11 days in it reset as if I had never chosen a character at all... on Day 1. 
Klei devs acknowledge that they’re trying to track and squash this bug but so far... no one has been able to provide any details in helping them track and squash.

I am sorry for your world progress lost however :( -gives virtual hug-

Archived