Dear Klei Developers

Please please please please PLEASE add housing from hamlet to DST

I'm willing to pay however much money is required to make this happen just think of it slanty shanty's for everyone in DST would be a wonderful idea someone on steam made a buildable hamlet house for ds rog sw and hamlet

I've been wanting to start a dedicated server for relaxed play including housing for each person who plays on the server

so please klei please consider making this dream a reality for me

:( it just makes me feel very sad that there are already PC Mods that pretty much do everything we are asking for.. people on PC are sooooo lucky because they can use Mods & already DO Something people playing on consoles have to beg, hope and pray becomes official content.

On 6/20/2020 at 11:41 PM, TheRedneckRebel said:

I know the feeling of being unheard all too well

I say we should just be Patient and wait, Klei is very busy all the time working on new updates and various other games outside of the Dont Starve franchise.. they have a content plan for DST, they know where they want the series to be in its future, it may take a while for Us to get there as gamers... but for them, they’re probably currently testing features that we won’t see for another 6-7 updates.

Also I’ve watched how Klei works, they address community concerns, they spoil us with great content updates, character refreshes and even cosmetics.

One only needs to look at the existence of the Clean Sweeper to see how Klei heard the complaints of players wanting to be able to change the look of items that can not be crafted like Krampus Sack & Tam’O..

Its Clear that they do listen to us.. but they have to prioritize what they feel is best to work on at the time. Eitherway I’m excited to see where the future of this amazing franchise goes! :) 

Archived