I can't buy the "Best of Klei 2019" bundle...

I could use some help understanding why i cannot purchase this bundle on steam. I have been trying since yesterday, everytime i click on it, the steam front page just refreshes itself, so i'm unable to access it or add it to cart. The other bundles work fine including the survival one.

Is this because it's unavailable in my region? If so why doesn't it say anything? 

I already tried asking for help on the steam forums, steam's subreddit and various other places but not a single person has replied to my threads. I just want to know for sure that it's indeed region restricted and not a weird bug before i buy all the games anyways and end up missing on a nice deal. 

Sorry to hear that. Are you trying to purchase the bundle from Steam via a web browser, or via the Steam Client? Are you seeing any error messages? Which part of the process are you getting stuck at?
If on a web browser, you may want to try using a different browser to see if the issue happens when you purchase it under your Steam account.

7 hours ago, JanH said:

Sorry to hear that. Are you trying to purchase the bundle from Steam via a web browser, or via the Steam Client? Are you seeing any error messages? Which part of the process are you getting stuck at?
If on a web browser, you may want to try using a different browser to see if the issue happens when you purchase it under your Steam account.

I have tried both the browser and steam app, on my phone as well. Still can't add it to cart.

Archived