Can't connect with friends.

Hi, 

We've got an issue here, I can see my friends game once it hosted, but can't connect. But my friend can't see my game once it hosted. We're playing 2+2. Is there any common issues or anything what can cause this problem? 

We re newbs. Thnx. 

I'm also having this problem- same exact setup. On Ps4, when the two of us try to join our two friends (and vice versa) we are told "server not responding" no matter the configuration etc. I can join my two friends solo. Can we get a solution to this problem? 

Be sure both of you when hosting have the Friends Only selection highlighted on settings, ALSO, Ps4 has got this issue that you can't connect to a friend's world if that friend is APPEARING OFFLINE. The host of the server must be online for other people to join. Same thing happens to you. You need to be Online for other people to see and join your server. If that still doesn't solve your problem try rebuilding your ps4's database or try a new fresh install of the game.

Archived