Problem syncing my Twitch to Klei account

JulJausz

I wanted to get the twitch drop skin for the scale furnace, but when i click "link account" and then "accept" i get this message: 

{"status":401,"message":"invalid csrf token"}

Anyone know what to do?

The error message that you are getting {"status":401,"message":"invalid csrf token"} seems to be stemming from Twitch providing your Klei Account a Token that is inconsistent with the one Twitch expects when the you click on the "Authorize" purple button on the panel where it says "Klei Entertainment wants to access your account".

Could we get you to start the login process/flow from the beginning once more. Please DO NOT use the back button at any point because it will not work - and generally this is what causes the expired csrf token to be reused, which triggers the error.

As well it may be that you have certain security plugins on your web browser that are interfering with Twitch's login process. If the issue persist, please try using a different web browser to see if that helps resolve the issue.

Archived