Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

ReinansixX

my inventory bugged when I play to build or anything

ReinansixX    1

when I use the inventory and get something, for example a construction, when I press on it, it goes up a bit from where I held it before, and I also can't build when I drag the construction or anything under my character, because he opens the inventory  even though I'm not pressing on him.  can you help with anything?  I tried to decrease the hud but it doesn’t change anything, whenever I hold something it rises to the top of the inventory, where I touch it.  this gets in the way and makes gameplay difficult. in the image below, I’m holding the part of the inventory box, under the narwhal, I don’t know if you’re seeing it but it’s making a slight climb and that’s what gets in the way.because of that, i can't put a construction under the character, because the inventory tab opens even if i don't put my finger on it.

Screenshot_20200521-104959.png

Regal    21

This is so annoying hope it gets fixed. BTW you can use a controller for building or placing items.