Alguém sabe resolver esse bug de gamepad instalando sendo que não tenho gamepad no mobile

• Developer

Does anyone know how to solve this gamepad bug by installing since I don't have a gamepad on the mobile

Does anyone know how to solve this bug? I can't disable the gamepad and activate the joystick .. can someone help me? It's mobile version

You are trying to play the game with a PS4 or Xbox One gamepad? You should be able to open iOS Settings, Bluetooth pair with your gamepad, and then start the game.

If you're trying to switch gamepads, you should use iOS Settings to unpair from the one you don't want to use and restart the game.

If you don't want to use a gamepad at all, you should use iOS Settings to unpair the gamepad and restart the game.

If you want the touch-screen gamepad (touch controls), go to Settings (CONFIGURAÇÕES) and change the Control Scheme option (Esquema de controle) to Touch Only (Somente toque) or Look with Both (Olhar com os dois)

Archived