Has anyone else lost progress on PS4?

Last night I probably had the best run I've ever had in this game. We beat Dragonfly and took a few hours to make our base look great. 
Beat Dragonfly after 3-4 attempts on day 104. After we succeeded, we played another 10-15 days. I disconnected the way I always do when we were in a good place to stop for the night... and now today when I go to host the server - it has me all the way back at one of the failed Dragonfly attempts. 
Is there any way I can get my progress back? I'm guessing there isn't and have no idea why it wouldn't be there, it's never happened before. I still have the achievement for defeating Dragonfly, so it clearly must've been keeping track to some extent. 

I just don't understand how all that progress is just gone and why it put me back so far. 

• Developer

Unfortunately there isn't anything to be done about it, I'm sorry that it happened.
Do you remember seeing the autosave indicator (gears turning at the bottom right corner of the screen) at daybreak of any of the days after the victory, or when you shut down? 

On 5/12/2020 at 11:08 PM, Ambam said:

Last night I probably had the best run I've ever had in this game. We beat Dragonfly and took a few hours to make our base look great. 
Beat Dragonfly after 3-4 attempts on day 104. After we succeeded, we played another 10-15 days. I disconnected the way I always do when we were in a good place to stop for the night... and now today when I go to host the server - it has me all the way back at one of the failed Dragonfly attempts. 
Is there any way I can get my progress back? I'm guessing there isn't and have no idea why it wouldn't be there, it's never happened before. I still have the achievement for defeating Dragonfly, so it clearly must've been keeping track to some extent. 

I just don't understand how all that progress is just gone and why it put me back so far. 

If you need help killing Dragonfly and other bosses on PS4 look for me, PSN ID: Pandawee. Can I help you. 

Archived