Bee queen speed run

A nice go at it - I'm not sure if you're familiar with GEM core mod but it lets you take the world seed so you can replay the same world.  I think the fastest speed runs use this.  It lets you practice a few times on the same world to streamline it.

1 hour ago, Charlie Dark said:

Nice one! I feel a bit motivated to kill her too now... And if 1 person can kill the bee queen, I'm sure 2 can as well.

With Wendy, Bee Queen is a pretty easy fight for 1-2 players.  The main tips I'd give is to make sure Wendy has the big cure for Abi, and keeps her eye on Abi's health, and to keep Abi in calm mode during the fight so that she returns to Wendy / Bee Queen to recapture fresh grumbles rather than staying back to fight grumbles away from Wendy.

I never heard of gem core but I think having the random element in every speed run makes it that much more interesting  looking at this seed I can definitely make it be 5 days  since I spent a good amount of time just going around trying to find things  and debating what type of healing to use   ending with a mix of trail mix and shroom 

I think using nightshade nostrum for bee queen helps a lot so you can have abby at  her full damage 

Archived