Entering a cave moves me to a new overworld

So I was trying to start a second caves server, I've followed this guide https://citadelservers.com/client/knowledgebase/75/How-To-Set-Up-Your-Donandsharp039t-Starve-Together-Caves-Server.html but for some reason everytime I enter a sinkhole it just moves me to a new overworld instead. Is there something I've missed? Do I need to change something in worldgenoverride.lua since this guide doesn't mention it at all?

I can't access the page you are using, it says access is restricted and asks me to login.

I guess you just forgot to add

return {
    override_enabled = true,
    preset = "DST_CAVE",
}

to the worldgenoverride.lua on your caves shard.

13 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

I can't access the page you are using, it says access is restricted and asks me to login.

I guess you just forgot to add

return {
    override_enabled = true,
    preset = "DST_CAVE",
}

to the worldgenoverride.lua on your caves shard.

That's correct on my worldgenoverride. Could this be possible because I've launched the server the very first time with both forest overworlds. Is there someway to reset the save on the caves server?

On 5/4/2020 at 11:47 PM, Gyc3 said:

Could this be possible because I've launched the server the very first time with both forest overworlds. Is there someway to reset the save on the caves server?

Yes, this only gets applied when the world is generate for the first time.

To reset your caves world just delete the "saves" folder inside your caves shard folder. (The saves should be right next to your worldgenoverride.lua)

On the next start you'll get a freshly generated world.

.... Or you can just kill yourself on the server, unless you have it set to endless. This regenerates both worlds though. :angel:

8 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

To reset your caves world just delete the "saves" folder inside your caves shard folder. (The saves should be right next to your worldgenoverride.lua)

It worked! Thank you so much

Archived