Denied an opportunity to visit the night market as Sal

On day 3 of Sal's campaign, if you take a temporary opportunity event with someone who is at Fssh's bar at night, Fssh will automatically activate the Roaloch and Load quest upon arriving and prevent you from being able to access the night market. You are typically able to take temporary events before deciding what other opportunities to pursue with no consequence, but this is an unexpected and problematic exception.

I'm loving the game, but walking into a boss fight with 800 shills that I wanted to spend is not the most pleasant thing to happen in the game so far. Delaying the dialogue and quest activation when there's a temporary event available to allow access to the night market afterwards would be appreciated!

I've had this happen to me before, it's annoying for sure. Another option is just to prevent opportunities from happening at the bar while the Night Market is active. Or keeping the night market active until you defeat the relevant boss.

Archived