boss feedback

Can our characters be a little less eager to board a boat that is literally shattering to pieces?  Many times I have to quickly place a new boat and board it during this crab fight and often when I try to attack an arm, or move to the edge to row my character immediately jumps back to the boat that is literally shattering as I board...

And can we please turn off birds landing and leaving seeds near the boss?  Again often I have to place down a new boat in a hurry and a bird decides to take up that spot dooming me.  Not very fun to get wiped out because a bird decided to land nearby...

I know there are videos of roided up Wolfgang soloing this thing in like 2 minutes but not everyone wants to play super roid ranger to play this game.  I'm going through 10+ boats and still not finishing this fight, often because my character jumps back aboard a failing ship or a bird lands blocking off my next boat placement.  I don't know if the crab king is regenerating more health than I'm dealing out, or how close I am to finishing this fight because boat placement / birds and boarding sinking boats is lampooning me every time.

48 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

And can we please turn off birds landing and leaving seeds near the boss?  Again often I have to place down a new boat in a hurry and a bird decides to take up that spot dooming me.  Not very fun to get wiped out because a bird decided to land nearby...

Instead, it is best that the installation of the raft ignores objects on the water (such as small animals and objects to be lifted). And if you put a raft on top of them, then the animals will sail / fly away, and objects will be pushed out from under the raft.

6 hours ago, Shosuko said:

I don't know if the crab king is regenerating more health than I'm dealing out, or how close I am to finishing this fight because boat placement / birds and boarding sinking boats is lampooning me every time.

When the crab is raising rocks he heals but you can stop it by timing your hits. Also, the gems you use determines how hard the fight is.

Archived