Webber rework needed

9 hours ago, Lammarr said:

1- Maxwell's low hp is not really that big of an disavantage, guess why? Maxwell still requires the same amount of healing and armour as any other character, his disavantage only makes him a little bit harder to play.     2- I agree that his sanity regen is rather useless, but that doesn't make him a bad nightmare fuel farmer, actually, he's one of THE best nightmare fuel farmers, he can get permanently insane if you use 2 shadow duelists plus a shadow worker.                      3- Maxwell is actually faster than Woodie in almost every single situation, due to the fact that he can chop/mine, dig and collect materials at the same time, also, Bearger can only be used in two seasons and he eventually gets killed by treeguards, and it takes an entire in-game year for his respawn, making him a pretty bad log haverster compared to the dapper magician.                                Also, Weremoose is not even that good for long boss fights and he also can't heal himself, and anyone can be a tank with enough armour and healing anyways...                      I hope our little rather off-topic discussion ends here, it's a Webber rework thread after all.

I'm not saying maxwell is weak / useless, I like maxwell, but there is no real reason why I should use maxwell for now

Archived