A Easy Mod Creator for DST(maybe closed)

Hello everyone, at the moment I am developing the Easy Mod Creator program for DST, as we all know, to create any mod, you need to dig into the code, and all this, if everything goes smoothly, I can release an alpha version of this program, now I have a lot to do, so I don’t know if I can release it in the alpha version, development is underway.

I think this program will have very narrow functionality

AEMCfDST.mp4

In this video, I am showing a completely non-alpha version, just a demonstration.

UPDATE(1)
Development is suspended for a while ...

UPDATE(2)
Development successfully continued.

FAILED COMPLETION(THE END)
I say hello to everyone, I did not calculate my strength, and could not finish this program, most likely I'm just a wimp.
Progress stands still, and I do not know whether it will continue to be developed, I apologize to all people!

Edited by Sepam
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, Sepam said:

Hi, and tell me better, what kind of DSTed?

A Mod developement toolkit, include code editing experience with auto complete, an intergated texture viewer, file structure tree view, and a mod publisher.

We need hands on project system. I think your works is fit for that.

9 hours ago, Akarinnnnnn said:

A Mod developement toolkit, include code editing experience with auto complete, an intergated texture viewer, file structure tree view, and a mod publisher.

We need hands on project system. I think your works is fit for that.

What should I do? I say right away that I have a lot to do, so sometimes I don’t go online.

On 4/10/2020 at 2:10 AM, Sepam said:

What should I do? I say right away that I have a lot to do, so sometimes I don’t go online.

Just contiue your work, I will write code on intergation.

If you are working on C#, you can also provide a backend class library for us:).

Edited by Akarinnnnnn

3 minutes ago, Akarinnnnnn said:

Just contiue your work, I will write code on intergation.

If you are working on C#, you can also provide a backend class library for us:).

My application will not be in C#, okay?