Problem: when running two servers on one PC, second redirects to first

Hi!

I recently started running a private dedicated server for my family and found that the world setup is not satisfying enough, but I didn't want to tear my server down. I was running the server using Docker configs from this repository:

https://github.com/fairplay-zone/docker-dontstarvetogether

I copied the configs, changed port numbers and server name, set up port forwarding for the new ones, logged in and... found that I just logged in to the old server. I double-checked that I hadn't misconfigured my firewall, I changed cluster key, set a new shard secret, renamed all instances of "underworld" to "underrworld" and "overworld" to "overrworld", took server down and removed its state multiple times... nothing helped.

What could I be missing? Is there some DST lobby / client magic that makes me enter the same server state even though I'm running everything on a different port?

Hmm I'm a bit confused, though me and my friend experienced a weird bug where when she tried to get into the caves, she would be redirected to the "main world" and couldn't access them at all, is this what you mean? so to solve this I just cleared my DNS cache and renewed my IP

Archived