Super Large versions of existing machines

Some machines that are repeated a lot should have super large versions, and maybe versions with liquid outputs/inputs.

For example, the reservoirs have limited storage capacity and often times they are strung in series to give larger capacities. Maybe also make available a late-game technology of super-dense storage that stores 10x more in the same space. Perhaps it needs a few kg of space materials too. 

Another example is the petroleum generator. Have a super version that uses a full 10kg pipe of fuel, so it's 5x more powerful. 

A super natural gas generator can be made that excepts a liquid input pipe of 10kg liquid natural gas. It produces so much waste that you need a liquid CO2 output pipe to handle it. That generator would be ultra powerful. For balance reasons it would probably be slightly less powerful than manually building all the small generators, but i think it would be worth it.

I'm building a LOT of generators so my FPS isn't all that great, i think having super large machines could help with that and make the game easier to manage. Building a bank of 20 generators is kinda tedious. 

Something to go well with the super natural gas generator is a super carbon skimmer that accepts a pipe of liquid CO2 rather than just sucking CO2 out of the air. 

None of these machines are exploitative, they still consume 5x-10x more power, more building materials and produce more waste while also producing slightly less output than manually making 5x-10x smaller machines. But the objective is to make the game smoother and easier to manage in the late game. 

Archived