Color option for pipes, vents, and wires!

It'd be pretty boss to be able to paint or select a color or stripe for pipes, wires, vents, etc...

I know we can use the filters to see what's inside, but it would give that kind of bunker feel to see red and blue pipes in maintenance hallways, orange high voltage, HVAC stuff, signal type etc...

I'm not very good at the game, but organizing helps me get further every time!  I love all the work and updates put into this and its keeps getting better!

Thanks!

Edit: Sorry, For some reason the forum switched from ONI to Hot Lava, so what follows may not make any sense.

Painting pipe is a good idea....

Someone could possibly make a mod for that.... 

This sort of thing could be part of the research tree too, and unlocked with the rocketry era, because that is where you really need it... because having your pipes mixed up and your equipment ruined is part of the early complex base game struggles imho. (tip, get the wire/pipe/vent sniper mod)

There are color changing mods right now which are mostly based on what material was used to build the item which may barely be adequate for this concept. 

Archived