More floor tiles simultaneously?

hi, this is my first message on these forums, although i have been playing for like 2 months now.

in the last couple of days i have been thinking about making a clan in the forum page and all that, but first i wanted to make some progress with the clan itself to have something to put in the thread page when i open it. one of the things that i was working on is a logo fo the clan. i planned on making a logo that is 4 floor tiles long to draw it on the floor of my fortress and also on the floor of other fortress of the clan eventually. the problem is that when i started uploading the floor tiles it only let me keep 2 of them avaliable when in game. i already was using one as a grass floor tile and i can only use one more, so i cant complete the logo.

i know that this is a feature that is not very used, a least by people that i attack but i think that i wont be bad if you could have more personalized floor tiles simultaneously in the game to build with them. maybe at the cost of having to discard the ingame ones for space on the build menu or by having other submenu dedicated to the custom ones.

if that cant be i can always make a 1 tile logo for the clan anyway.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:14 PM, john stro said:

cliphunter thumbzilla redtube spankwire beeg com txxx ixxx snacd

hi, this is my first message on these forums, although i have been playing for like 2 months now.

in the last couple of days i have been thinking about making a clan in the forum page and all that, but first i wanted to make some progress with the clan itself to have something to put in the thread page when i open it. one of the things that i was working on is a logo fo the clan. i planned on making a logo that is 4 floor tiles long to draw it on the floor of my fortress and also on the floor of other fortress of the clan eventually. the problem is that when i started uploading the floor tiles it only let me keep 2 of them avaliable when in game. i already was using one as a grass floor tile and i can only use one more, so i cant complete the logo.

i know that this is a feature that is not very used, a least by people that i attack but i think that i wont be bad if you could have more personalized floor tiles simultaneously in the game to build with them. maybe at the cost of having to discard the ingame ones for space on the build menu or by having other submenu dedicated to the custom ones.

if that cant be i can always make a 1 tile logo for the clan anyway.

Any updates? 

Archived