about dedicated server download question

i make a dst dedicated server in my own service, the network about 100m/s,just play dst in my MacBook is well, include download steam mod, but my dst dedicated server start ,the mod can't download or too slow.i wanted know how to skip the download in starting?just use the local doc's mod?how to configuration? 

WeChat23c0999879dceaf3a41bba2c4279347f.png

by the way ,i used about 10+ mods, but only one can download....names:DST Fish Farm....

To stop the mods from downloading you can just uncomment/delete the lines for the individual mods in your dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua file.
That might cause issues though: If the clients download the mods from the workshop in a different/more current version, it might crash or cause artifacts.
Looking at the console, it seems though that the server doesn't have permission to delete some old versions of the mods to replace them with the current downloaded one. Make sure your permissions are set to allow the user that is running the server to have read and write permissionson the mods directory and all files inside.

chown <Your user> <DST_Server_Dir>/mods
chown <Your user> <DST_Server_Dir>/mods/*
chmod 744 <DST_Server_Dir>/mods
chmod 744 <DST_Server_Dir>/mods/*

I'm not sure if the other file permissions are ok, but these commands change the ownership to your user and grant full access to the owner.

thanks , it's indeed a permissions problem , i use the root to run, that all fix

but i have another p problem ,how could i change the registering server ,I'm in china ,but the "Registering master server in Sing lobby" or "Registering master server in US lobby",i can't to search my server

2A4A8F2E-D2FA-4B7E-B821-D28910541FAF.png

On 2020/1/7 at 1:24 AM, Daniel86268 said:

To stop the mods from downloading you can just uncomment/delete the lines for the individual mods in your dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua file.
That might cause issues though: If the clients download the mods from the workshop in a different/more current version, it might crash or cause artifacts.
Looking at the console, it seems though that the server doesn't have permission to delete some old versions of the mods to replace them with the current downloaded one. Make sure your permissions are set to allow the user that is running the server to have read and write permissionson the mods directory and all files inside.

chown <Your user> <DST_Server_Dir>/mods
chown <Your user> <DST_Server_Dir>/mods/*
chmod 744 <DST_Server_Dir>/mods
chmod 744 <DST_Server_Dir>/mods/*

I'm not sure if the other file permissions are ok, but these commands change the ownership to your user and grant full access to the owner.

thanks , it's indeed a permissions problem , i use the root to run, that all fix

but i have another p problem ,how could i change the registering server ,I'm in china ,but the "Registering master server in Sing lobby" or "Registering master server in US lobby",i can't to search my server

2A4A8F2E-D2FA-4B7E-B821-D28910541FAF.png

Archived