Please PLEASE PLEASE fix the 1000+ cycle lag and other suggestions

My primary gripe is when you get to about 1000 cycles the game starts lagging HARD. Especially at higher game speeds. I need to pause to scroll around the map. I have a reasonably good machine. I can include specs if needed. There's so much going on with the map it's almost impossible to get to an area where you need to go.

Please take a look at the modding community and put what they suggest in game. There are ALOT of good mods out there. There are quite a few QoL mods out there that make life alot easier (Pliers, Blueprints, Gas overlay,No Drop, ALL of Ony's mods....Just to name a few.)

18 hours ago, streaminghawke said:

My primary gripe is when you get to about 1000 cycles the game starts lagging HARD. Especially at higher game speeds. I need to pause to scroll around the map. I have a reasonably good machine. I can include specs if needed. There's so much going on with the map it's almost impossible to get to an area where you need to go.

Please take a look at the modding community and put what they suggest in game. There are ALOT of good mods out there. There are quite a few QoL mods out there that make life alot easier (Pliers, Blueprints, Gas overlay,No Drop, ALL of Ony's mods....Just to name a few.)

Make sure to sweep the map.
That can double the frame rate and reduce the lag by alot.

Archived