Don't Starve Mod Tools - Mac

So I've been trying to get the Don't Starve Mod Tools to work on my Mac so I don't have to open my old Windows laptop from the last millennia or go through the hassle of booting up a virtual machine every time I want to compile an image.

So far, I've gotten ktech and krane from ktools working, so I can create tex files for mod icons and inventory images, and decompile anim and build files, but I can't do the most important thing which is compile animations. The Don't Starve Mod Tools for Mac on Steam only comes with the Mod Uploader, so I have to download and build everything manually, such as Spriter, FMOD, and most important, the compiler/autocompiler.

I tried building the mod tools off the GitHub source code, and eventually got a executable scml.exe file that I could run in the terminal, but the problem is whenever I run the file, I get an animation.xml and build.xml file instead of an anim.bin and build.bin file and no atlas file.

I feel like I'm so close, but it's all pretty pointless unless I get all the components working, since otherwise I would have to use a Windows machine anyway.

Here's the error I get in my terminal when I try to compile the scml file for the Tall Bird Egg (I get the same error when I try to compile any scml file).

Spoiler

KoreanWaffles-MacBook-Air-2:~ KoreanWaffles$ /Users/KoreanWaffles/Library/Application\ Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Don\'t\ Starve\ Mod\ Tools/mod_tools/scml /Users/KoreanWaffles/Desktop/mod\ images/eggs/tallbird_egg.scml /Users/KoreanWaffles/Desktop/mod\ images 
	Exporting tallbird_egg.zip
Exporting Animation
Atlasing
Error Exporting /Users/KoreanWaffles/Desktop/mod images/eggs/tallbird_egg.zip
[Errno 2] No such file or directoryTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/KoreanWaffles/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Mod Tools/mod_tools/tools/scripts/buildanimation.py", line 531, in <module>
    ExportBuild( endianstring, zip_file, buildxml, outzip, not results.skipantialias, results.platform, results.textureformat, results.hardalphatextureformat, results.force, results.ignoreexceptions )
  File "/Users/KoreanWaffles/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Mod Tools/mod_tools/tools/scripts/buildanimation.py", line 401, in ExportBuild
    atlases = AtlasImages( images, "atlas", outzip, 2048, antialias, platform, textureformat, hardalphatextureformat, force, ignore_exceptions)
  File "/Users/KoreanWaffles/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Mod Tools/mod_tools/tools/scripts/buildanimation.py", line 293, in AtlasImages
    ignore_exceptions=ignore_exceptions)
  File "/Users/KoreanWaffles/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Mod Tools/mod_tools/buildtools/osx/Python27/Lib/site-packages/klei/textureconverter.py", line 123, in Convert
    return UnixConvert( src_filenames, dest_filename, texture_format, no_premultiply, force, platform, generate_mips, width, height, verbose, ignore_exceptions)
  File "/Users/KoreanWaffles/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Mod Tools/mod_tools/buildtools/osx/Python27/Lib/site-packages/klei/textureconverter.py", line 111, in UnixConvert
    if subprocess.call( cmd_list ) != 0:
  File "/Users/KoreanWaffles/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Mod Tools/mod_tools/buildtools/osx/Python27/Lib/subprocess.py", line 493, in call
    return Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs).wait()
  File "/Users/KoreanWaffles/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Mod Tools/mod_tools/buildtools/osx/Python27/Lib/subprocess.py", line 679, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "/Users/KoreanWaffles/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Mod Tools/mod_tools/buildtools/osx/Python27/Lib/subprocess.py", line 1228, in _execute_child
    raise child_exception
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
There was an export error!
ERROR: Command failed!

I get an animation.xml and build.xml file, and no atlas file.

Spoiler

z8mG9da.png

Does anyone know what to do? Any help would be appreciated.