I have a problem with the game "don't starve together"

Good afternoon, I am new to this game and in this community and when I enter the game I pulse "play" and it says that you don't have an account and that you must create one, I give it to create and no screen opens, I had to Open the forum directly and create an account, but It still says the same when I try to enter the game. could you help me?

Hello @Liany55, welcome to the forums. Can you specify on which platform you are playing DST from? Steam? PS4? etc.

I'm only a forum moderator and it's been a long while since I made my game account for DST, so hopefully I can still help you work through this.

If you're playing on Steam, have you enabled your Steam Overlay? If you did, steam should open the Klei Account user page application form for you.

However, if that's still giving you issues, can you confirm that you can access https://accounts.klei.com/login ? If I'm not miss remembering the details, that is what the Create Account button on DST should bring you to.

Archived