Add the Wagstaff at Don't Starve Together

I have played the Hamlet DLC with the wagstaff and i really liked this character. It would be very interesting and fun if we could use wagstaff skills at Don't Starve together. Please add the wagstaff on don't starve together. I appreciate all the fun you klei provides us with Don't starve and Don't starve together

Spoiler

Wagstaff.png

I wouldn’t count on it.. we were supposed to have gotten him for FREE in the single player Don’t Starve game- but as it turns out... only PC Players got him FREE 

Console players never got him in Single Player AND the Hamlet DLC has yet to be released for Console- So as far as Wagstaff goes.. for Console Players he is a Non-Existent Rumor.

That Picture you posted though makes me think he is Wilson’s Dad or Grandfather for some reason. LoL

7 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I wouldn’t count on it.. we were supposed to have gotten him for FREE in the single player Don’t Starve game- but as it turns out... only PC Players got him FREE 

Console players never got him in Single Player AND the Hamlet DLC has yet to be released for Console- So as far as Wagstaff goes.. for Console Players he is a Non-Existent Rumor.

That Picture you posted though makes me think he is Wilson’s Dad or Grandfather for some reason. LoL

Hamlet has not yet been released for console, but this hasn't stopped developers from releasing wormwood (hamlet's exclusive character) on Don't Starve together

1 hour ago, WarrenCollins said:

Hamlet has not yet been released for console, but this hasn't stopped developers from releasing wormwood (hamlet's exclusive character) on Don't Starve together

You are correct! But still I would not count on the Wagstaff just yet- Especially if he is heavy on the games lore like you guys say. I would expect him to be a Charlie level character release, like that close to being last.

I would expect to get Walani, Woodlegs, Wilba & Wilbur before Charlie or Wagstaff.

But you never know I guess. (I intentionally did not mention Wheeler.. HAH! Fun jokes)

Hopefully we will eventual have the entire cast of characters Including the Wagstaff. :D

Actually... I take that back, they may release Wagstaff into DST in celebration of the day Hamlet finally comes to PS4/Xbox One

Archived