2 Suggestions for Willow

5 minutes ago, LaurelWreaths said:

1. Make her actually find some use for fire dart and fire staff as weapons. (I have no doubt this has been suggested tons of times)

2. And this would make her THE COOLEST: Ability to befriend Ripe Saladmanders, since they breath fire and all. 

The Fire Staff is actually a pretty useful tool, it allows you to aggro shy mobs, distract mobs, farm gems easily and helps against some of the stronger bosses. 

Saladmanders already can be befriended in some kind of way if you carry a hot Thermal Stone with you. They won't obey your commands but will follow you at least. Other question: Why would Willow need the ability to befriend Saladmanders if she already has access to a 2k follower?

3 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

The Fire Staff is actually a pretty useful tool, it allows you to aggro shy mobs, distract mobs, farm gems easily and helps against some of the stronger bosses. 

Saladmanders already can be befriended in some kind of way if you carry a hot Thermal Stone with you. They won't obey your commands but will follow you at least. Other question: Why would Willow need the ability to befriend Saladmanders if she already has access to a 2k follower?

how do you farm gems with Fire Staff? Do bosses panick when they are on fire? I had no idea

As for the Saladmanders .... THEY ARE SO CUUUUUTE AND I WANT 40 OF THEM TO FOLLOW ME AT ALL TIMES!!!!!

Archived