Tile bug please fix

I mentioned this over 2 years ago and the forum was shut down so I will post it again. Firstly, I must say great job listening to the community for console players when using a lazy explorer. Crockpots can be used and hound traps can finally be reset with the lazy explorer equipped. (I think hound traps can be reset with it equipped the effect might not activate) 

anyways - when placing tiles down on PlayStation the game forces you to be in the center of the tile since there is no mouse like pc where you can place the flooring piece anywhere. This is bad because when using the pitchfork you can dig up a tile anywhere (doesn’t have to be the center) which means if something covers the center tile you will never be able to place flooring there ever. This has been an issue when digging up turf and trying to place it in all types of situations, OCD, frog ponds, any type of huts that you don’t want to hammer down etc etc... of an update could drop that allows tile placement like pc (anywhere) that would be fantastic. Thank you..

Archived