Problem with force attack modifier

Hello. I am left handed so I rebing w,a,s,d to numpad 8,4,5,6. and F to numpad+. I have rebinded the force attack modifier to right Ctrl. When I hold down the right Ctrl and press numpad +, nothing happens. I still can hold down the Ctrl and click with mouse to attack a butterfly for example though. But butterflies move too quickly and it's hard to click them, most often I click behind them on the ground and my character moves towards them and they run away. This is mildly frustrating. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I tried this but nothing happens. I can't force attack with a keyboard bind. I need to hold the force attack modifier and click with mouse. I tested the default binding (Left Ctrl and F) but that doesn't work either.

No mods. Just bought the game. I played a little ds single player on a friends pc. I remember I could do this there.

I restarted the game and reset all bindings and it is working now. Don't know what the problem was. Thank you for your help

Archived