Need Help With Coding for Modded Character

Hiya, i've been working on a custom character for DST, and so far I've finished spriting and coded almost everything, including two of his perks. He's supposed to be an aussie shepherd, and I want one of his perks to be that he can herd beefalo with ease. Well, the way I imagined it working is that once he gets close to a beefalo, the beefalo will begin walking in the opposite direction. I don't know squat about coding, and I was wondering if someone who did know could help me out, if it's even possible to code that. Thanks!

Edited by Jeddicus7

need alot more information.
Only coding that beefalo goes in opposite direction is easy. But think about all the other stuff. What if the player feeded the beefalo? Should it still walk in opposite direction?Should it follow the player at allt?
And what about the real herd functionality? Usually a beefalo will go back to herd, but should the player be able to "push" it far away from his herd?
And so on..

I like the idea of feeding a beefalo to make it follow you. Im not sure what I could do about it going back to its herd besides keeping it in a pen. But I think that making beefalo go the opposite direction when approached and feeding them so they follow you could be enough.