Jet suit/atmo suit docks not checking for suit type

Can we please have an option added to the atmo and jetsuit docks to check for suit type when checking whether duplicant is allowed to pass through or not? Currently it's a little bit counterintuitive how it works when I set my docks to vacancy only, have two separate areas (one into space and one into vacuum area with ladders) that are both connected, and jetsuit wearing dupes keep using the atmosuit checkpoint to get into my base, spew hot CO2 everywhere, and then inevitably get stuck behind a full atmosuit dock or drop the jetsuit somewhere at the bottom of the base.

Current behaviour is when dupe goes through atmosuit checkpoint wearing a jetsuit and the docks are full, he'll either drop the suit if it's set to always pass or pass right through anyway if it's set to vacancy only then be unable to get out after.

My setup looks like picture attached, and it would be just fine if I could set the docks to only accept their specific suit types. Either that, or have the ability to set suit ownership to a specific dock maybe? Or have the option to autodeliver suits to docks when there are suits lying around?

20191015213347_1.jpg

On 15.10.2019 at 10:37 PM, Blodo said:

pass right through anyway if it's set to vacancy only then be unable to get out after.

That`s weird. When i used this setting last time they weren`t able to pass at all. Are you sure they aren`t flying over the docks? In this case changing one ttube segment above them to a crossing would fix it.

Archived