a discussion about the entity that is the Moon

Look, i know it's random, buuut did any of you guys think about how most of the things we have been getting(including the recent twitch drop) are related to the moon itself? not just in the context of this update in general. The point is, the moon has a part to play in some characters and Klei is making that more evident, i mean... WORMWOOD HAS A LITERAL PIECE OF THE MOON FOR A HEART. and... the moon apears to be falling apart. first with Wormwood's gem, then a whooooole chunk falling on the ocean. The moon has a lot to play in Woodie's curse as well. thats all... thanks for reading

3 hours ago, NamiTheCommie said:

Look, i know it's random, buuut did any of you guys think about how most of the things we have been getting(including the recent twitch drop) are related to the moon itself? not just in the context of this update in general. The point is, the moon has a part to play in some characters and Klei is making that more evident, i mean... WORMWOOD HAS A LITERAL PIECE OF THE MOON FOR A HEART. and... the moon apears to be falling apart. first with Wormwood's gem, then a whooooole chunk falling on the ocean. The moon has a lot to play in Woodie's curse as well. thats all... thanks for reading

Moon is of course living creature (very evil) with powerful magis which can make hybrids. I have theories about Moon, Woodie, Wormwood and Lunar Island. I wrotethese in this topic:

Archived